Auckland Charities are the backbone of our communities, especially when crisis strikes.
The Catalytic Foundation Community Fund provides financial assistance for community charities providing support services. We would like to thank the many regional donors and workplace givers, for their continued support of this community fund in Auckland. The Community Charites who are being supported this year are:
- Mangere Budgeting Services
- Kelmarna Community Garden
- Woven Earth
- Love Soup (Rodney)
This collective fund makes a real difference to the Charities, doing necessary community work, for optimal social impact, in Auckland.
The 2020 Christmas Shoebox Project distributed 880 presents to children who would of otherwise gone without. We would like to thank the following organisations for helping us reach out to families in need.
- Bluelight (Otahuhu)
- Luke St Transitional Housing (Andrea Sikuea)
- Te Roopu O Te Whanau Rangimarie O Tamaki Makaurau
- Victim Support
- Island Child Charitable Trust NZ
- North Shore Police
- Woven Earth
- Parent group at Corbans
- Waikato Women's Refuge
- Manukau Budgeting services
- North Shore Women's centre
- Kindred Services (Formerly Helensville women's centre)
- Women's Rufuge (Rodney)
- De Paul House (Northcote and Rodney)
Photo: Curtesy of the wonderful team at Xero who donated gifts for the Christmas Shoebox Project