By including the Catalytic Foundation in your workplace/payroll giving options, you and your business can support over 100 community-based frontline charities every year, with regular donations.
- It is easy to set up regular workplace/payroll giving donations
- It allows employees to receive an immediate tax credit from the IRD if the donation is more than $5, that means if you donate $6, your take home pay only reduces by $4
- All donations remain within the donor's region, supporting local charities
- The annual Christmas Shoebox Project is also funded by your regular donations
- The Catalytic Foundation works with frontline charities, ensuring maximum social impact from your donation
How easy is it for your company to set up payroll giving?
- The Catalytic Foundation is an IRD-approved charity
- Deduct the amount your employee has requested from pay
- Calculate the tax credit for each donation and reduce their PAYE deduction by that amount (33.33% of the donated amount)
- Pass your employee donations onto the Catalytic Foundation to distribute into communities
- Record the tax credit and submit electronically as part of your Employer Monthly Schedule (EMS/IR 348) and Employer Deduction Form (EDF/IR 345)
Matching employee payroll giving is a way for your company to stand alongside you and visibly support local communities.
For more information please fill in the form below and we will help you with the implementation