Corporate Volunteering and Team Building
We simplify corporate volunteering, so all you need to do is turn up!
Our group volunteering experiences give your team the opportunity to make a tangible difference with Kiwi grassroots charities, while having an unforgettable day connecting with each other.
Brought to you by the Catalytic Foundation - experts at connecting donations, volunteer time and resources with the New Zealand charities that need them.
You’re in the right place if…
- You have a group of between 5-500 people.
- You want to create a memorable and positive day for them.
- You want to get your team connecting with each other and the community.
- You want to make a positive impact where it's most needed.
Tailored group volunteering opportunities are perfect for corporate teams, conference delegates, and groups from government organisations and educational institutions.
We get it...
Planning a team building day isn’t easy. Matching your workforce to the right cause can be challenging. And meeting impact targets can be even trickier. More than just matchmaking, we’ll plan your bespoke volunteering day so you can just turn up and jump in.
- Do your research and link you up with a charity or charities in your chosen area, anywhere in Aotearoa New Zealand.
- Connect you with the causes that meet your team’s needs or corporate social responsibility goals.
- Ensure charities are matched with the right number of volunteers for their capacity.
- Have a staff member coordinate your entire day, brief the volunteer activities, and cover health and safety requirements.
- Provide you with photos and an impact data.
We ask that your business or organisation covers the costs of the day through a donation. Suggested donations start from $2000, which includes a contribution to the charity we connect you with. Costs may vary depending on your requirements, location and the number of attendees. Get in touch to discuss your needs by filling in the enquiry form below.