The Catalytic Foundation provides donation management services for philanthropists, so we can support community charities with the resources they require.
We help philanthropists and foundations by:
- Allocating funds to where they’re needed most in the community.
- Ensuring that your gift goes towards the causes and projects you care about.
- Keeping you updated about the impact that your fund is having.
Why choose Catalytic?
- 24 years of experience managing funds for philanthropic donors, including the Tindall Foundation.
- We award grants to more than 100 charities per year nationwide.
- Each charity goes through a rigorous screening process and receives a Catalytic Endorsement.
- Endorsement includes year-round support through Catalytic quarterly campaigns and mentoring.
You can choose from different tiers of fund management
- With annual donations of $100,000 or more, you can establish a named fund with specific criteria.
- You can also contribute to an existing regional community fund on an annual or one-off basis.
- Specify the causes you care about.
Funds are distributed through a robust grant allocation process:
- Community charities apply for Catalytic grant funding.
- They are assessed using our 10-point checklist.
- They are visited by our volunteer ambassadors who make funding recommendations.
- Financial awards are presented to over 100 community charities each year.
- Charities provide accountability reports sharing what they’ve achieved.
Your trust or foundation receives:
- Annual impact reports on how your funds have been distributed.
- An in-person presentation detailing your social impact.
- Social stories and photos for your marketing and communications.
Donations qualify for a tax credit. For more information, Contact Us.
We are proud to represent The Tindall Foundation, Mercy Hospital and the Otago Polytechnic Charity house project, as their donation manager.