Let's ensure every child has a happy Christmas!
Many children are living in households where parents are needing to make the heartbreaking choice between food or a gift for their children at Christmas time. Through the Christmas Shoebox Project, you can help give Kiwi kids something to smile about during the festive season with boxes of gifts and essentials.
Changing a young New Zealander’s Christmas is as easy as 1,2,3
1. Register below for boxes and labels to be delivered to you.
2. Gather gifts for children from 1 - 16 years in age
3. Fill the boxes with recommended gifts and label with gender and age details
Email [email protected] to organise delivery to families in need.
The Catalytic Foundation provides donation management services for philanthropists, so we can support community charities with the resources they require.
We help philanthropists and foundations by:
- Allocating funds to where they’re needed most in the community.
- Ensuring that your gift goes towards the causes and projects you care about.
- Keeping you updated about the impact that your fund is having.
Why choose Catalytic?
- 24 years of experience managing funds for philanthropic donors, including the Tindall Foundation.
- We award grants to more than 100 charities per year nationwide.
- Each charity goes through a rigorous screening process and receives a Catalytic Endorsement.
- Endorsement includes year-round support through Catalytic quarterly campaigns and mentoring.
You can choose from different tiers of fund management
- With annual donations of $100,000 or more, you can establish a named fund with specific criteria.
- You can also contribute to an existing regional community fund on an annual or one-off basis.
- Specify the causes you care about.
Funds are distributed through a robust grant allocation process:
- Community charities apply for Catalytic grant funding.
- They are assessed using our 10-point checklist.
- They are visited by our volunteer ambassadors who make funding recommendations.
- Financial awards are presented to over 100 community charities each year.
- Charities provide accountability reports sharing what they’ve achieved.
Your trust or foundation receives:
- Annual impact reports on how your funds have been distributed.
- An in-person presentation detailing your social impact.
- Social stories and photos for your marketing and communications.
Donations qualify for a tax credit. For more information, Contact Us.
We are proud to represent The Tindall Foundation, Mercy Hospital and the Otago Polytechnic Charity house project, as their donation manager.